Cavallo Equestrian® Introduces our Pro-CE Rider Air Flow Tendon Boots
Suitable for all disciplines Jumping, Riding, Eventing,Hacking,Western & Dressage.
- Available in Crisp White
- Outer Hard shell is flexible,extremely light yet strong BASF TPU is used,for ultimate protection from shoes,hooves,knocks,hits,strikes or jump poles.
- Extremely flexible and comfortable for the horse to work in during training or shows and events.
- Specially designed for entire flexor tendon region protection
- Ensures your horse get extra stability during daily or rigorous activities
- Helps to decrease the chances of sustaining injuries
- Protects and supports your horse from extreme activities
- Anatomically-shaped to provide comfort and natural feel on the horse
- Neoprene Air Flow inner lining,to maximise ventilation and help decrease the horses tendons overheating during work.
- The Neoprene Fabric contains air holes to reflect body heat,mesh lining allows excess heat to escape during exercise and increase circulation to muscles and tendons.
- Breathable Ventilation
- 4 pin closures means No budging,No slipping
- Quick release buckle secure lock system straps
- Shapes perfectly to the horse's leg. Perfect combination of fetlock support and tendon protection.
Heavy duty Elastic Polyester
- Shock-Absorbing Duro Plastic
- Right & Left Leg Indicator
- 3 Cavallo Equestrian® Logos for the perfect equine style
The best tendon boots provide the backs of your horse’s forelegs with support and protection from strikes and blows that are caused by clashing opposing legs and hind hooves. This part of your horse’s leg is particularly vulnerable to injury as the majority of the tendons and ligaments run down the back of the leg.
*Price is per Pair*
Care & Maintenance Clink the link below